BMX and traveling go hand in hand. Whether it’s a trip to a foreign city in search of new spots, an adventure to a new park you’ve never ridden before, or even a trip overseas to visit a loved one. It’s just one of the many amazing things about BMX. Hopefully Chris Cadot’s recent trip to the UK inspires you to take a trip soon.
“From March 31st – April 17th I managed to make the trip over the pond to visit my girlfriend Sam in Worcester, England. We were able to do a bit of traveling during my stay visiting Wales, Oxford, Ireland and London. Thanks again to my good buddy pally Scott Barker and Allana for letting me crash on their futon for a few days and to me mates for showing me around London. Here’s a few photos from many to recap a bit of my trip to the United Kingdom.”
– Chris Cadot
1. The city of Worcester.
2. Worcester Cathedral.
4. Cardiff Bay, Wales.
5. Streets of Cardiff.
6. Oxford Train station. Never seen so many bikes locked up in one spot.
7. The Radcliffe Camera building, science library for the University of Oxford.
8. Trinity College, one of the 38 colleges of the University of Oxford.
9. The Spire of Dublin.
10. Temple Bar, Dublin. One of the best pubs I’ve been to.
11. Sam on the coast in Dun Laoghaire.
12. Another coast photo town of Bray.
13. Over looking Dublin, from the top of the Guinness Storehouse.
14. Farmland on route to London.
15. Tower Bridge, London.
16. Takin a heavy five.
17. “The Spot.”
18. Couple drinks at Southbanks. Timel Lewis, Llyod Wright, Scott Barker and Darryl aka Wesley Snipes.
19. Demselfieboyz on the cable car. Scott Barker, Lloyd Wright
20. London from the cable car.